Friday 10 February 2012

NUFC

Sup guys!

First post in nearly a million years, and it'll be another short one. I can't be bothered to keep updating this shit now that I don't get paid as much, so you can keep having short posts. I'll now use this space to recommend my favourite articles of the week from around the world! I'll try to alternate between the light-hearted and the serious.

Here's this week's, which is firmly in the light-hearted category. It's a decent look at Newcastle United's recent fortunes and whether or not controversial owner Mike Ashley deserves a little credit.


http://www.thefootballramble.com/blog/entry/time-to-praise-ashley

Thanks to those of you that have been sharing my stuff around and gifting me hits here and there as well, it all adds up and I really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment